last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So either this trailer brake controller took a dump or my foreman burned up the brakes on the traoler. Either way I hope o don't have any sudden stops

I am now realizing how spoiled I am in my ram dually

0328180939_0.jpg

Last we saw of grandson he was playing with his sister.

So as I listen to my front tires slapping the asphalt and feel the vibrations get worse I hope these front tires make it through the day.

In other news I'm getting 8.1 mpg

Sunrise is always beautiful in the desert.

Was able to clear the check engine light for the fourth time, this time it has been off for 40 miles, hoping cleaning the Maf sensor helped since that was one of the codes. Air filter was plugged.
20180329_064249.jpg

Johannesburg California, almost a ghost town.
20180329_071014.jpg
20180329_071042.jpg
20180329_071058.jpg

Yep, looks like you took the Scenic Route.

Maybe you should have grabbed those two chairs sitting in front of the leaning bldg.
---You may need them to sit on the side of the road if that truck decides to dump!---

Truck is still moving under it's own power, check engine light has been off for 101 miles, service brake system message wont shut up or stop chiming at me. Just fueled up again since the rear tank doesnt work so i only get 20 gallons to work wit which means ill be stopping alot. Got 9.24 mpg this stent, I'll try and beat 10 somewhere in nevada. Climbing the 120 mile hill to bishop now, stopped in pearson, population 17.

Yep, looks like you took the Scenic Route.

Maybe you should have grabbed those two chairs sitting in front of the leaning bldg.
---You may need them to sit on the side of the road if that truck decides to dump!---
There is enough junk in this trailer to build that house

Just put my lunch in the oven, stopped by a good bbq joint in San diego yesterday, brought some brisket sliders for the drive.
20180329_080447.jpg

Named little lake, they were lazy that day.

How about some cheap gas?
20180329_082812.jpg

Latest posts

Back