last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They really want you to stop
20180324_193052.jpg

20180324_200907(0).jpg
Made it home. 15 hours to the minute 965 miles.

Last edited by a moderator:
morning guys, off to go empty the trailer now.

Morning all. Got to get a rental car today, pack up my dog and my daughter's two pet rats, and bring them to the sister in laws. Go home, pack, get some sleep and out the door at 0600 am tomorrow.

Morning all. Got to get a rental car today, pack up my dog and my daughter's two pet rats, and bring them to the sister in laws. Go home, pack, get some sleep and out the door at 0600 am tomorrow.
That's a late start, how many days you plan on driving

We are leaving at 0600 tomorrow. We are headed 12 hours away to Las Cruces, NM (750 miles) then after sleeping the night, end up in Belton Texas, which is about 10 hours away (650 miles). We will stay there 4 nights, and then reverse our travel home.

We are leaving at 0600 tomorrow. We are headed 12 hours away to Las Cruces, NM (750 miles) then after sleeping the night, end up in Belton Texas, which is about 10 hours away (650 miles). We will stay there 4 nights, and then reverse our travel home.
You really like to visit your ex?

You know there is this invention called an airplane right? If I didn't have to tow I wouldn't be driving my trips

Yeah, I just thought we would do something different for a change. We like road trips, but this will be the first trip where we shoot there, and shoot back. We also have a road trip to Wyoming in July, but we will be bouncing to lots of different states for fun.

Moving my wood shop to the new place. Man, that is a lot of work. I can move it all but my 800 lb table saw.

Latest posts

Back