last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't a fan of either team but it's nice seeing someone new win

Well it looks like unless a miracle happens my company in California will be closed by April 1st. Since they legalized pot my commercial auto and work comp insurance have gone through the roof. I got a bill this morning for the work comp for 10k to cover the policy I already have and then will go up 20k next year for my April 1st start date. I called and they said it was because of legalizing pot that they are getting ready to cover more accidents. Worst part is tgat if I don't pay this 10k I go into the nationwide computer program so that I would be able to get business insurance anywhere. It's bad enough I haven't taken a pay check in months and my company is barely staying afloat as it is.

Evening guys, I'm out in my shop with the fire and some music going and was googling some info for my jeep and came across a couple ads with my father in laws cj8 that I built for him years ago and it reminded me what a douche he is. He got that jeep for free years ago because it needed to leave the property it was sitting on. When I met his daughter it was sitting on the side yard rotting away. Little by little I rebuilt the thing for him with all costs out of my pocket except the fuel injection kit. I did power steering and brakes and went through everything, painted it and put new interior in it, I got it sponsored by best top and they used it in their ads for some time. Now it sits there not running again and looks like shit with a for sale sign for 10k. I wanted to buy it but I wasn't willing to spend 10k on a jeep I built and he wouldn't budge on the price for his daughter or me. I thought it would be cool to make memories for my kids in it.
Screenshot_20180205-184214.png
Screenshot_20180205-184036.png

Rising workers comp rates certainly are not going to be a great enticement to bring buisness to the state.
I pay over 40% of my employees income in work comp. I'm one of the highest rates due to what we do.

Evening guys, I'm out in my shop with the fire and some music going and was googling some info for my jeep and came across a couple ads with my father in laws cj8 that I built for him years ago and it reminded me what a douche he is. He got that jeep for free years ago because it needed to leave the property it was sitting on. When I met his daughter it was sitting on the side yard rotting away. Little by little I rebuilt the thing for him with all costs out of my pocket except the fuel injection kit. I did power steering and brakes and went through everything, painted it and put new interior in it, I got it sponsored by best top and they used it in their ads for some time. Now it sits there not running again and looks like shit with a for sale sign for 10k. I wanted to buy it but I wasn't willing to spend 10k on a jeep I built and he wouldn't budge on the price for his daughter or me. I thought it would be cool to make memories for my kids in it. View attachment 1474 View attachment 1475

Damn a Scrambler, always wanted one of those.

I got screwed by Auto Zone on a battery.. Two years ago, I bought one for my work van with a 5 year free replacement. One year later it failed. Another year goes by and it fails again. Found out after they replaced it the first time, the warranty is done. Lost the last 4 years of the warranty because THEIR battery is no good. What a ripoff. Buying one elsewhere this time. They want $140 anyway, Walmart wants $50.

Latest posts

Back