last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry going to have to decline the offer then, I figure I get enough exercise jumping from the van and lumping packages every five minutes. I feel for ya, if I remember correctly your yard is pretty decent size for a push mower.

LOL, yup, all three have moved out finally, middle one just moved out a couple weeks ago. He never cut the grass to my satisfaction anyway, to busy messing with his phone.

My youngest works nights, comes and goes as he pleases, never offers to lend a hand, so I do all I can to make noise during the day. Weed esters, gas blowers get run a lot more than they should. I'd rather do it myself than have to ask for help. If he can't see, I can't either. My son in laws offer all the time for stuff. Oh well.

white flag

Sounds just like our middle one, just Tuesday he walks down to the trash cart puts his trash in it and walks back to the house, couldn't be bothered to bring it to the house as the truck had already gone by.
soapbox

Latest posts

Back