last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just plain warm here.

Mowed the lawns today and took out the trash cans to the dumpster. Cleaned the chicken coop. All because I was locked out of the house. I really need to find my house keys.

Don't forget that great breakfast you had.

I drove to Hollywierd Boulevard in Hollywood and watched the Carole King play called "Beautiful." It was cool but I should have brought my man purse because I would have fit in better.

Yeah, thanks for breakfast. Had a good time.

We had a pretty good tstorm roll through about 2 am, cables been out since then. Lots of lightning and blowing rain. We did need the rain, bad.

Must of been the same storm that hit us around 9. It was a good one. We needed the rain as well but it was a lot of rain in a short period of time.

Not much, heading to Bowling Green shortly to get my check and then cut the grass if it has dried up enough. You have any estimates scheduled for today?

No, going to the office, make a few phone calls, have to do a thermal scan on a wall. Thats about it, easy day I hope. Yesterday was our 27th anniversary and Swmbo wants to go somewhere nicer than Burger King for dinner tonight. Guess I'll make reservations at KFC.

No, going to the office, make a few phone calls, have to do a thermal scan on a wall. Thats about it, easy day I hope. Yesterday was our 27th anniversary and Swmbo wants to go somewhere nicer than Burger King for dinner tonight. Guess I'll make reservations at KFC.

KFC? Damn you get off easier than I do, I had to take Tina to Montana Grille.

Morning all. It's Friday!

Morning Chris.

Anyone want to go to work for me?

Latest posts

Back