last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went down to get blood drawn and see when I was starting infusions. The Dr. office had forgot to call orders in for the infusions. grrr. Called the office and no answer, so I had to drive to the Dr office and talk to them in person. Pisses me off. If I don't get them done soon, I will have an overnight stay in the hospital again. Oh, good morning.

prise.jpg

Found a package of ground Angus at the grocery today that was reduced price. I made a meatloaf with it... It's in the toaster oven now. I love the toaster oven... It's a pretty big one so it fits a lot and it doesn't heat up the house like turning on the big oven for a 2 pound meatloaf. I'm not a fan of ketchup... This recipe called for bbq sauce in it instead 😋

Found a package of ground Angus at the grocery today that was reduced price. I made a meatloaf with it... It's in the toaster oven now. I love the toaster oven... It's a pretty big one so it fits a lot and it doesn't heat up the house like turning on the big oven for a 2 pound meatloaf. I'm not a fan of ketchup... This recipe called for bbq sauce in it instead 😋
That is what we had, meat loaf. Our one grocery store puts out all of its marked down meat out on Monday. My wife bought 4 big steaks today for $15, marked down from $35. They will be good tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back