last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While we were waiting for my wife's dr appt, I asked my dr's nurse how long it would be before I could get another pain shot. She took me in and gave me one. Did not even have an appt. Sometimes it is nice living in a small town.
Completely Agree....

Just did a 4 mile walk. Beautiful day. I wonder how much weight I gained?!
Screenshot_20230920_132821_Samsung Health.jpg

While we were waiting for my wife's dr appt, I asked my dr's nurse how long it would be before I could get another pain shot. She took me in and gave me one. Did not even have an appt. Sometimes it is nice living in a small town.
That happens here to. I like the service

Starting this weekend doc wants me to start putting weight on my foot. Start working back up to full body weight within a couple weeks. Nerve pain is still bothering me quite a bit.

Morning Barrie, 41 degrees here, i think fall is sneaking up

That is a steroid. Those are not good on the ticker.

Possible side effects include facial flushing, occasional low-grade fevers, hiccups, insomnia, headaches, water retention, increased appetite, increased heart rate, and abdominal cramping or bloating. These side effects occur in less than 5% of patients and usually disappear within 1-3 days after the injection.

That is a steroid. Those are not good on the ticker.

Possible side effects include facial flushing, occasional low-grade fevers, hiccups, insomnia, headaches, water retention, increased appetite, increased heart rate, and abdominal cramping or bloating. These side effects occur in less than 5% of patients and usually disappear within 1-3 days after the injection.
I have had it before. It is only done every three months. Because of my kidneys and my allergies to hydro, oxy and tramadol, options are extremely limited.

How many sheet metal cuts did you get?
None, the hardest part is holding a nut up inside the door in a pair of 12 inch needlenose pliers and reaching around to the other side and trying to turn a screw-bolt that you cannot see.

Latest posts

Back