last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Early start on Spring Break?
Nah, the MIL (mother in law) has some serious medical problem, spent 5 weeks there in ICU and was released to Hospice. We have her now at our house in AZ giving what care we can. I'm going down to her home in Fla to 'clean it out' and get it ready to sell. Hopeing to get it on the market in two to three weeks.

Ken

What do you want to get for it,
Not 100% sure I want it gone. I still have a few little jobs in doing for folks, a lady I know is looking at some property on Natchez Trace and asked me to help do some work there if she gets it, kinda waiting to see what use I'll have for it in retirement

Nah, the MIL (mother in law) has some serious medical problem, spent 5 weeks there in ICU and was released to Hospice. We have her now at our house in AZ giving what care we can. I'm going down to her home in Fla to 'clean it out' and get it ready to sell. Hopeing to get it on the market in two to three weeks.

Ken

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family Cause.

Another work day at the deer lease. Sprayed the food plots with round up, cut some trails, bush hogged, rode 4 wheelers, perfect weather. I'm tired.

Get the snow shovel sharpened Barrie. We'll probably be snow bound for a couple hours. Buy some milk, bread, beer, stock up on toilet paper. Who knows how many minutes we'll all be stranded...dunno

Latest posts

Back