last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are just too busy and dont have the time we need for maintenance.

Got home and mowed the lawns just before a huge wind storm. It blew my neighbors wave runners off the edge of his driveway which us a good 50 degree fall and 40 feet down. I bet they or at least the trailer has some damage.

Weather is beautiful today. Im at a multi million dollar home tearing the crap out of their prestigious yard.
16847691482383393979181114391469.jpg

Well its begun, sister told me to F off today. We had afreed to use my realtor for grandpas stuff because she is one of the best, will discount our sale and ive done 8 transactions with her and all went perfect. Sister now wants to use one of her friends friends to sell the houses. Says hes the best and gets bidding wars every time. I had my realtor look him up. He sold 1 house in 2019, listed 3 in 2020, one canceled, one didnt sell and one sold. Hasn't sold any since and has never been a buyers agent.

Morning Barrie, on day 17 of working without a day off. Been putting in 12-15 hours a day. All so i can leave to go to California to work with my idiot sister.

Two dumptrucks got flat tires within minutes of each other. Both blew out sidewalls. Third lost a battery cable. The dump truck gods hate me.
Did one more run, my big truck and trailer the fan stopped working so it overheated. Im calling it a day

It is an Omen !
The truck gods are telling you to quit... retire... give it up !

Latest posts

Back