last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats what he is getting to
Security certificates changed a while back. He can probably get in if he uses Firefox instead of Google. Until the change, Google would let you go to the site anyway, now they block you from them. I just tried it on google and got n, so I don't know.

Last edited:
I don't think I'm using the app. I just added the address of the list of the forums to my homepage on my tablet and phone along with the stay signed in feature and it takes me right here.

Screenshot_20230517-052603.png

jforum.com

Last edited:
I try to always use Firefox. Chrome seems to really watch your keystrokes. At least that is what my IT guy says. Regardless, my Chrome has never kicked me out of any forum?

I try to always use Firefox. Chrome seems to really watch your keystrokes. At least that is what my IT guy says. Regardless, my Chrome has never kicked me out of any forum?
Chrome did an update a while back. A web address has to have an "S" in it to be considered secure. Chrome will block you from anything they decide is not secure. I can't even get into Home Depot or Lowes sites with Chrome.

Latest posts

Back