last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chris, does this cage sit above ground, or level with it? Got any pics?
20170228_135754_resized.jpg

Yup, I still have a bunch of work to do to that entire set up. That big blue valve is a float valve. Basically the same thing as a toilet valve only ten grand more expensive. That one supplies the shit water and the bigger 12 inch pipe supplies water from their five wells. The catch basin is about 8 feet deep and has a 24" pipe that runs over to their lake. This way their is no cross connections. Then there is a huge pump set up that pumps the water from the lake back into the golf course irrigation lines. Quite a big system for watering grass.

I went to our city council meeting last night. The nice golf course down the street is hurting, really hurting for money. They found a builder who will be adding 68 condos, smack dab in the middle of the golf course. Now, this great course will now be a par 68 executive pitch and putt. I got up and spoke, begging the council to turn down this job since they are not doing anything to alleviate the already overused streets and our heavy traffic situations. Flippin council don't give a shit about our problems, just building. They then sold a 98 space parking lot in our downtown for $400k, although the value is $1.2 - 1.4 million. Yep, putting in more condos. Our downtown will have no parking whatsoever, but we will have another 30 high density condos to sell

We are supposed to have great weather the next few days. I'm heading out to go camping til Sunday.

Severe storms just passed, wind gusts over 65, electric was out for an hour, tornado about 5 miles south of here. Typical spring day in middle Tennessee.

ever go to the drive up ATM take out money and leave it there.
i'm steaming pissed.

I went to a small ATM inside a pharmacy and withdrew $300 awhile ago. Out came $220. I was pissed. I stood in front of the camera like a fool, and showed myself counting the bills slowly. I called the bank asking them to review the tape and received a giggle from the lady I was talking to. She explained those small ATMS are not even owned by the bank, and they have no control over any transactions on it. She said this happened all the time, and immediately credited my account $80, saying the machine will do a daily audit, and was sure this money would be located. I never heard anything else from the bank, and I got my money back.

Latest posts

Back