last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're in Prescott. Ken's favorite place in the world!

Attachments

• 20230218_144225.jpg
    20230218_144225.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230218_144320.jpg
    20230218_144320.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 0
Morning im sore. Heading to lowes to grab some materials

I try and like home depot, they are 15 minutes closer to home but they never have what i need and what i need is common building stuff. Flashing i get to pick through 4 bent pieces, go to lowes and they have 200 on the shelf. Depot doesn't even carry the cement board siding im using and they use that on every new home built here. Lame i tell you.

Good morning!
I'm just going to do more house cleaning today. It definitely needs it 😟

I try and like home depot, they are 15 minutes closer to home but they never have what i need and what i need is common building stuff. Flashing i get to pick through 4 bent pieces, go to lowes and they have 200 on the shelf. Depot doesn't even carry the cement board siding im using and they use that on every new home built here. Lame i tell you.
I have the same problem here with regular lumber yards. The one here does not carry a lot of stuff. But I can drive 20 miles over into Kansas and find anything I want. And it is in a smaller town. Except want some 2" thick dowels. Home Depot is the only one that has them and that is 120 miles round trip.

Apparently, our government spent $950,000 to shoot down a $100 hobby balloon. The missiles cost $475,000 each and the first one missed.

No one around here carries the old cement board siding. I would like to replace a few pieces on our house, but can't get any.

Latest posts

Back