last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about Marc Fogel? He was going over to Russia every year to teach English. He has a bad back and was using medical pot for his back. He got 14 years and has already served 3.

Still don't know what could possibly be GOOD about it, We just lost Georgia to the Dems all blue now, giving the Dims a FULL 51 (52 if you count Kameltoe) over 49, a solid majority in the SENATE.
We traded a fucking lesbian vocally hating America black gay B-ball player (who really gives a fuck about women's b-ball?) for the Russian "Dealer of Death" Convicted ARM's Dealer, classified as the 'worst' in the world... And left a Former Marine in a Russian prison for 16 years that has been there for like already 3 years... And who 'we' had a choice... the lesbian American Hater or the Marine AND 'THEY' picked the cunt !!!!!! I do not see a Damn thing GOOD about that!!!!
That certainly doesn't warrant a 'good-morning'.... not until the dims are out voted, OUT, in '24...………….. !!!!!!!!!!

AND I am not about to forget the 13 AMERICAN Military that xiden Killed in his afgan 'withdrawl'

Last edited:
three 'independents' now in the Senate, her (AZ), Angus (Maine) and Sanders (Vermont)… and each one has always voted with the Dems...

Got a message telling me there was an error and I could not post, the first time. Never had that before.

Latest posts

Back