last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone ever use one of these? You can automatically duplicate a key fob.

key fobs.PNG

Valet services can duplicate your key, pop open the glove box and find your address on the registration, and car thefts will be through the roof.
No valet services in my part of the country. Did you know you can buy a reader that will give someone all the numbers off your credit cards and they only have to get within a few feet? If you can find a Radio Shack, they sell them to anyone.

No valet services in my part of the country. Did you know you can buy a reader that will give someone all the numbers off your credit cards and they only have to get within a few feet? If you can find a Radio Shack, they sell them to anyone.

I've have heard of them.

I purchased 10 shields for $1 from Amazon. It holds a few unused credit cards, but the cards used is against it, so they become protected as well. I just saw this RFID card, that works the same. A bit more money though. I also keep my passports in a RFID sleeve when I travel.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221118_140854_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221118_140854_Chrome.jpg
    623.4 KB · Views: 0
I purchased 10 shields for $1 from Amazon. It holds a few unused credit cards, but the cards used is against it, so they become protected as well. I just saw this RFID card, that works the same. A bit more money though. I also keep my passports in a RFID sleeve when I travel.
Until I took a computer class a few years back, I did not know about it. Most people don't seem to know it.

What do you guys think? One of my customers owns a flight school that trains for back country flying. Ive flown a lot having many friends that are pilots. He offered to train and get me my pilots license for not much money. Would you guys do it?

In other news my brother had a cow die so they put it out for tge coyotes, he lives in the middle of nowhere. Im gonna go coyote hunting.

There are so many here that they come into town and kill dogs and cats.

They do here too, but I still don't think I could kill one. It's strange, whenever I see one they always stop and hold my gaze for awhile before moving on.

They do here too, but I still don't think I could kill one. It's strange, whenever I see one they always stop and hold my gaze for awhile before moving on.
I would kill any animal that went after my dog. I broke a walking stick over the back of a neighbor's dog that came after me. Told him I would shoot it next time. He put up an electric fence after that.

I would kill any animal that went after my dog. I broke a walking stick over the back of a neighbor's dog that came after me. Told him I would shoot it next time. He put up an electric fence after that.

I would absolutely defend my dogs too. I just don't want to kill a coyote unless it's actually attacking a pet or person. I do know in some areas they're overpopulated and need to be hunted.

Flight lessons are pricy. He gets hours to train, you get nothing
Unless you are serious, and plan on buying a plane, forget it. We use to take out a Cessna 152 for $18 an hour, which included fuel. That same plane is now , I believe $200 an hour.

A 40 year old Cessna 182 will still cost $80k, so it is really worth checking out. Also remember that you are married and Idaho's inclement weather, mama would have concerns. Ya better get her permission and up the life insurance.

Latest posts

Back