last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Afternoon all. Pretty sure I have the rona. Came down sick last night and the last time I felt this way was when I had the rona. Seeing about getting a test. Havasu do you need a room mate?

Ford sucks. I have been trying to replace the outside door handle on my van. First, you have to drill out rivets. Then you pull the handle which pulls a piece to the side so the handle can come out. Problem is, when the handle breaks there is no way to pull that piece out so the handle will clear. Don't you just love engineers? I am about halfway through cutting the inside part in half with a hacksaw blade. A blade is all you can get in there. And the special rivets are no longer available, so I have to try to use a bolt and nut.

Should know in a few if I have the rona again

Afternoon all. Pretty sure I have the rona. Came down sick last night and the last time I felt this way was when I had the rona. Seeing about getting a test. Havasu do you need a room mate?
Absolutely. We got the extra room. I also have a direct contact for the moclonial infusion at Pomona Valley hospital. This puts a shield around the spike protein so it doesn't get into the lungs. No doctor's note needed. Just get that 2 for $25 corona test, stick it up your nose, and in 15 minutes, you'll see the results. Give me a call (909) 239-2066 if you need more info. I even have extra Z pack, inhaler, and other steroid pills if needed. I had mine done yesterday and feel great today.

I see you tested negative. That's good.

All my 5 outdoor lights are flashing on and off throughout the evening. It appears the light sensors are going out. Instead of buying 5 new $100 lights, I tore apart the photo cell and saw they were $7 a piece at Amazon. I ordered them a few days ago and they came today. I swapped them out and in 2 minutes, they are working like brand new

Latest posts

Back