last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had my routine 5 year colonoscopy and scope down the throat yesterday. I wake up with covid symptoms. I bought the home test and here is my results. I go Thursday for a real test. Just fuckin great!View attachment 7629

Sorry to hear Mark, just letting you know that those tests are known to show 90% positive, there is still a chance you don't have it.

I found a TREASURE !!!

A 1967 Ford Bronco original Half-cab, spotless, no rust, uncut fenders, 302... 30,167 miles !
...and it is Mine !!!!!!

Found it in Dewey Arizona, about 38 miles from home. It is extremely, very extremely, rare to find one that is the UH14: Half-cab all there, uncut fenders w/o after market flares, for the most part un-molested; ( 4" suspension lift, 3" body lift ), 302, 3spd on the column... original w/insanely low miles, totally rust free... If you really know anything about the early bronco, you know how rare this little jewel is !!!!

I am going to take the 'body--lift' off it, some cleaning under the hood-engine bay, plugs, wires, points, tune up, change all fluids, wheels and tires... and leave the little bitch all as it is... not one mod, ever. It has been sitting for about 11 months.

OK, so the 'color' may not be the flashiest, most exciting, but I don't care, This Is a rare little jewel !!!!!!!

b2a.jpg
b3a.jpg
b4a.jpg
b6a.jpg
b7a.jpg
b8a.jpg
b9a.jpg
b10a.jpg

Last edited:
I found a TREASURE !!!

A 1967 Ford Bronco original Half-cab, spotless, no rust, uncut fenders, 302... 30,167 miles !
...and it is Mine !!!!!!

Found it in Dewey Arizona, about 38 miles from home. It is extremely, very extremely, rare to find one that is the UH1: Half-cab all there, uncut fenders w/o after market flares, for the most part un-molested; ( 4" suspension lift, 3" body lift ), 302, 3spd on the column... original w/insanely low miles, totally rust free... If you really know anything about the early bronco, you know how rare this little jewel is !!!!

I am going to take the 'body--lift' off it, some cleaning under the hood-engine bay, plugs, wires, points, tune up, change all fluids, wheels and tires... and leave the little bitch all as it is... not one mod, ever. It has been sitting for about 11 months.

OK, so the 'color' may not be the flashiest, most exciting, but I don't care, This Is a rare little jewel !!!!!!!

View attachment 7630View attachment 7631View attachment 7632View attachment 7633View attachment 7634View attachment 7635View attachment 7636View attachment 7637
That's a beautiful rig. Congrats!

I found a TREASURE !!!

...and it is Mine !!!!!!

Found it in Dewey Arizona, about 38 miles from home. It is extremely, very extremely, rare to find one that is the UH1: Half-cab all there, uncut fenders w/o after market flares, for the most part un-molested; ( 4" suspension lift, 3" body lift ), 302, 3spd on the column... original w/insanely low miles, totally rust free... If you really know anything about the early bronco, you know how rare this little jewel is !!!!

View attachment 7630View attachment 7631View attachment 7632View attachment 7633View attachment 7634View attachment 7635View attachment 7636View attachment 7637

Beautiful score Ken.!!!!!

Morning all. Heading to California this afternoon for the weekend, wish me luck.

Went to go to work and I left tge key on last night in my truck. Killed both batteries. Guess I'll be a little late.

Latest posts

Back