last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They normally charge you $29 95, but that includes lubing the zerk fittings. Hell, what car even has those anymore, and if they do, how many do they miss? The $19.50 special is called the Quick Pit oil change, and not well advertised, but you need to ask for it by name and does not include the lube job.

Look at this fuckhead's comment about my avatar picture. Looking at his IP address, he is from Porkland, Oregon. I had hoped he was joking, but since he is from Portland, I'm thinking he is truly offended. Well, fuck him and the horse he rode on. I'd like to ban him, them ban myself. I can't stand these assholes!
Screenshot_20210629-214730_Chrome.jpg

Boot his ass........and good morning
Would you like me to ban him? He only has 40 posts in 10 years.

I can take a drive if you need. It's only 6 hours away

Look at this fuckhead's comment about my avatar picture. Looking at his IP address, he is from Porkland, Oregon. I had hoped he was joking, but since he is from Portland, I'm thinking he is truly offended. Well, fuck him and the horse he rode on. I'd like to ban him, them ban myself. I can't stand these assholes!View attachment 6734
Nuke him. Shit like that has no place on a help forum.

I would just edit his comment to something positive, that will pass him off

Morning all. Had one of my employees call in today because of the heat. It's supposed to be 99 with no humidity, no different than any other summer day. I dont think he will be here long

Latest posts

Back