last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cut the front yard with the push mower a few days ago and it almost killed me. Had to buy a new rider for the rest of it.

wet weather.PNG

Plenty of mowers here. Seems we don't have half the issues the rest of America does.

Found a crack in the boom of my oldest excavator, its a 2005 with 4900 hours. Still runs and works good. Pulling it apart and rebuilding the machine, new rams and hoses and any other issues. This would be a good project for Barrie.

Found a crack in the boom of my oldest excavator, its a 2005 with 4900 hours. Still runs and works good. Pulling it apart and rebuilding the machine, new rams and hoses and any other issues. This would be a good project for Barrie.
Take it to him.

I do like the sound of it.

At the kids dance recital, 600 people here and two with masks on.

In other news Ammon bundy if you know who he is, is going to be running for governor here

10 years ago today, the worst tornado in the history of the U.S. hit Joplin, Mo. 161 died. Over 1,000 injured. On the ground for 38 minutes it caused $3 billion in damages. We went down to help and could not tell where we were, all landmarks were gone.

Latest posts

Back