last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear about your dog Mark. Yes, they do become part of the family and it's tough loosing them. But, remember, you have him a happy, safe home for his life. And yes, I cried too when I had to put mine down a couple years ago.

Programmed a remote for the Chrysler. It only came with one. Bought a new one on E bay for $10, Took about 30 seconds to program.

Evening. Working on my taxes, wonder if I'll ever get them done

Luckily I never had to.
The Chrysler was, hit the unlock button 5 times in 10 seconds, etc. I did A Toyota one once that started with "roll the front passenger window up and down 3 times" I have a Nissan to do next week. All of them work different.

Some of it makes absolutely no sense.
The Nissan starts with, "put the key in and out of the ignition 10 times or until the hazard lights come on". reminds me of the way the Army runs things. I have been trying to get key blanks for the Nissan, finally found them on line.

My seat belt chime in my dodge was something like turn the key on and floor the gas pedal five times in 5 seconds then start the truck.

The Nissan starts with, "put the key in and out of the ignition 10 times or until the hazard lights come on". reminds me of the way the Army runs things. I have been trying to get key blanks for the Nissan, finally found them on line.
My seat belt chime in my dodge was something like turn the key on and floor the gas pedal five times in 5 seconds then start the truck.

The funny commands must be a way of giving the communicating with the computer and giving it commands.

$150.00 just to hook their computer up to your vehicle in Bowling Green.
$128 was to program a key. You just stick it in a machine for a few seconds with the original and it shares the program. The guys in the parts dept. do it.

Latest posts

Back