last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just drove an hour to work and forgot the tool I needed at home. Guess it's road trip day

Going to get an Xray on my foot today. Pretty sure that I have a broken bone in there.

With all my recent foot problems, an MRI revealed I too had a broken bone in my foot. Problem is, it didn't hurt at all and was not the cause of my pain. Oh well, after bone spur surgery in December, I'm all healed up. In fact, me and mama walked 3 miles to have a good lunch yesterday, then walked back home. Feels good to walk pain free.

Mine started two weeks ago. Large sollen black and blue lump on the bottom of my foot. Not so swollen now and color is coming back but hurts to walk on. My the afternoon I can't walk on it. I've been trying to just operate equipment but that doesn't happen. Two weeks and things have gotten worse, it's time to see a doctor.

If they put a cast on it, it will be more effective when you kick employees in the ass.
Especially my laborer who is fighting a bout with hemorrhoids right now. How does a 20 year even get them

Latest posts

Back