last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought mine in California for 125 bucks. Was a nice commercial machine. Sold it when I needed room, wish I wouldn't have. I did upholstery stuff with it

I bought mine in California for 125 bucks. Was a nice commercial machine. Sold it when I needed room, wish I wouldn't have. I did upholstery stuff with it
They are good for sewing canvas for the jeeps
Do you know what a Chinese patcher is? I bought one then modified it with a servo motor
It does ok. but , i need to figure out a different foot pedal arrangement

Never had a machine but I did leather work for a while. Quit when my hands got bad.
I hear you. mine cramp up every now and then
Do you have any pictures of your work?

They are good for sewing canvas for the jeeps
Do you know what a Chinese patcher is? I bought one then modified it with a servo motor
It does ok. but , i need to figure out a different foot pedal arrangement
I have a foot pedal made for a meat grinder that I use on other stuff, it's nice

I have a foot pedal made for a meat grinder that I use on other stuff, it's nice
I have a couple also , but they control by using electricity
What i need is to control an arm manually
I have a set up right now that is not..ah..does not have finesse

I step on an old singer foot pedal. it pulls a wire that is routed over a pulley, it pulls the arm I

I need a better way
20210129_094809.jpg

ohhhhhhhnoooo

how do you know it is right there?

20210128_112627.jpg

Pretty easy when you smell mold and buckled LVT. That is a concrete slab, with a concrete sealer and waterproofing, with 1/2 inch of crap plywood to build up to make no thresholds needed and lever the entire floor. I remember seeing a half assed patch under the wood, so I assume the previous owner used a sharkbite or duct tape to fix a pinhole leak. Stupid Muslim meth addict!

Last edited:
OUCH. That is gong to hurt the pocket book

Have seen the price of wood lately?

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN
I just checked the prices. particle board 40 bucks

I like that,
you can buy that same LOOKING chair at walmart for $40 bucks
and it will break in a year. Where as yours will last 100 years

Latest posts

Back