last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snowing and winter storm advisory.

Mark, the weather channel was saying 12' of rain for California, I hope they meant 12".

Actually, I believe it is 12" of snow. I know tomorrow and Friday, we are expecting 2-4" of rain. We had 1" of rain I believe on Saturday, and usually 1" of rain equals 1' of snow in the higher elevation.

Only thing good about that is that it guarantees pelosi out of office at some point

Hopefully there will be a switch in 2022 !

I think there are a LOT of people already with 'buyers remorse'

I am OCD on misspelled words myself.
I proofread all of my own short stories, so I see mistakes easily, and it bugs me.
English grammar was easy for me, but I could never really learn any other language. I can read a lot of Spanish, but can't speak it at all.

The same people who counted votes, must be counting deaths. The death rate in the US, month by month in 2020 was almost identical to 2018 and 2019, and yet the total at the end of the year is over 300,000 more. Hmmm?

Well, that's one good thing about the Wuhan flu, its cured the yearly flu, cancer, heart disease, alcoholism, drug over dose, death by jealous husbands, the list goes on.
you also need to add 'suicides"....

Latest posts

Back