last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember me and a buddy buying these hamburgers, 8 for a $1, and a case of beer and we were set. If we were still "thirsty" when we ran out of beer, we would buy some wine for $1 qt.

I remember me and a buddy buying these hamburgers, 8 for a $1, and a case of beer and we were set. If we were still "thirsty" when we ran out of beer, we would buy some wine for $1 qt.
I remember at 16 buying Carling Black Label beer in quarts for 50cents. Damn, those were good times.

Morning. Spent yesterday in the shop, got a tractor fixed then worked on the ranch truck, new alternator, front springs and shocks and all new tie rods and did an oil change. Putting that lift to work.
20210109_182707.jpg

Lived in Missouri, 20 minute drive across the river to Kansas. Kansas was legal to buy/drink beer at 18yo.
But at 16 I was driving there and buying it, I was never checked.

Too easy, WAY too much... probably why it isn't a favorite of mine, always ended up throwing it up and bad hangover.

Lived in Missouri, 20 minute drive across the river to Kansas. Kansas was legal to buy/drink beer at 18yo.
But at 16 I was driving there and buying it, I was never checked.

Too easy, WAY too much... probably why it isn't a favorite of mine, always ended up throwing it up and bad hangover.
Did the same thing many times. Bars in Ft Scott, Ks. never checked ID. It led to many deaths on the curves and bridges on the 20 mile drive home. But we thought we were invincible.

Latest posts

Back