last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HA !!!!

Pretty nice here, putting the top down on the GT500 and going on a drive to breakfast.

Morning all, I'm putting in my gate openers today and wiring up pillar lights. One more thing off the list to sell this place.

You're welcome Havasu.

Hey all, I found a picture of my ex-wife, so anyone in Texas can see what she actually looks like!
12274425_1054705537921174_1995349883759354618_n.jpg

Don't fix it up to nice? You won't want to leave.
As much as I love my piece of property here it is still in California and my new one has much more potential. I still go back and forth on if I am making the right decision and really the only thing I worry about is making a living when I get there. Here I am comfortable and there I have nothing at this point.

You'll do fine Chris. Easy for me to say, huh.

I've moved from Cincinnati to central Florida and survived. Then came to Tennessee 30 years ago. Wouldn't change a thing. There were some moments, but it all works out.

I assume it does. Today is the start of the company going away. So far my office guy is trying to get me to stay and I got to say what I have wanted to to a supplier of mine for some time now. I need to have a meeting with my field next but I think I will wait until some projects are done.

That and every nice tool on the trucks will somehow disappear.

Latest posts

Back