last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't get above freezing here today. Got a call two of my rentals have water leaks. That and a customer only wants to pay half my invoice, thinks I over charged her.

Seriously thinking of being done with excavation full time.

Guess I'm lucky. All the years I installed, only got beat out of one payment. Also only got one bad check, and HIS boyfriend paid it off.

I had a customer who slow walked me on payment. So, I meet him at his house, took one of my roofers and put him on the roof with a bundle of shingles and a hammer, rang the door bell and homeowner started with I can't pay bullshit, so on que, roofer took some shingle tabs and started banging on the roof and tossing tabs off. Homeowner freaked. I told him that roofer would continue tearing off the roof if he wouldn't pay up. So, we got in my truck, took him to the bank and surprisingly he had the money to pay. Roofer was pissed I left him on the roof, but it all ended well.

The guy who taught me always kept a gallon of paint in his van. One day a customer refused to pay. He took the lid off, walked out to the middle of the carpet and told them to go get him cash or he would dump it. They went and got cash.

To bad the days of threats are dwindling. People are sue happy and there are cameras everywhere.

Latest posts

Back