last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was a Waring coming from the camper 20 minutes before the blast with a countdown warning. Blew up half of 2nd ave in a block, 3 injured, cops were on scene a good 45 minutes before the blast. There is nothing left of the rv bigger than a football. Blast raptured water mains and there's a greater in the street. . Blast heard in Murfreesboro 25 miles away. Windows blown out allover downtown. Lotsof the downtown venues received minor damage, mostly blown out windows. The blast cloud was twice as tall as the tallest building downtown.

News media hasn't mentioned the wuhan flu all morning long.

Thanks for the update Tom.

The blast happened on 2nd ave, it was big enough that it sucked in the Windows of the affected buildings that faced First ave.

Actually, my foot is doing great. I was on crutches for one day, then walked on the ball of my feet for 2 days, and today I can almost walk normally. I still have lots of stitches I'm afraid of ripping out, but some gauze for padding and a sock and I'm good as new, for about 50 feet. Thanks for asking.

Less than a week and this fucking year will be over !

I hope biden, Kameltoe and pelosi all die from food poisoning over new years eve.

Latest posts

Back