last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of rain...
image (83).jpeg

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Thankful for:

I thank my Parents. For providing me guidence as I was growing up.
I thank of all things the Boy Scouts did, for teaching me ethics and morals and how to be self sufficient yet work with others.
I thank my High School teachers for instilling in me the desire to learn.
A special thanks to Coach Fessler (high school), he provided me a purpose and means to go to college. (football scholarship)
I thank the opportunity to have PROUDLY served my country, and all that put within me, the fortitude to endure to achieve real goals. (Airborne Ranger)
I thank all my fallen Brothers that I served with, and Honor them on each day by being the best that I can be.
I thank all the current and past Military, for the selfless sacrifices they make to keep us ALL safe.
I thank the opportunity that I had to acheive 'advanced' degrees, as it set me on a path in life for continued success.
I thank the supreme being for the strength and allowing me to get past the speed bumps and road blocks of the life I have lived.
I have been blessed with a FULL life and survived a lot to get to a comfortable retirement, pretty much all intack!!!
I am thankfull I have the ability and reasources to not only have dreams but to be able to have them fullfilled.
I am greatfully thankful for finding Kathy, no one has ever meant this much to me.

I hope and wish that all are as blessed and fortunate as I have been, and have within themselves to reallize what a great life they truely have.

Happy Thanksgiving
Ken

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back