last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Local gun store has a .380 for $149. Polymer of course. Nice looking gun. My daughter has been wanting something small and cheap to carry.

The only thing I like from Brazil are the big boobed women. Problem is I've heard that 50% of these big boobed gals also have male genitalia.
Here is what Google thinks about Taurus guns...

Is Taurus a good gun manufacturer?

Unfortunately, Taurus has more than their fair share of these problems and has consistently sub-par customer service in addressing them. For this reason I cannot recommend Taurus to those seeking a reliable firearm. Taurus is by no means alone in this, nor is it a consequence of being primarily a budget brand.

My view this morning,
20201030_085452.jpg

...damn.

Not feeling too well, been feeling bad now for three to four days. Now it is a fever, ache all over, coughing, diarehea, and tired, I mean really tired, no energy at all... also no appetite. all there is to do sit and watch election crap, that ain't making me feel any better!!!
Congestion has set in and I can't even yell at her or the dogs !!! nearly lost my voice completetly.

I FUCKING HATE NOT FEELING WELL....

Latest posts

Back