last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My A1C is around 5. What gets me is the waste of money. I have to check in 3 different places before I go to the lab, and my doctor sent the orders with me. The I have to give my orders to the receptionist in the lab.

They need a mobile service for a "fasting" blood draw. Do you folks understand what a bitch it is to wake up, take a shower, and drive down to the blood place without functioning coffee?

They need a mobile service for a "fasting" blood draw. Do you folks understand what a bitch it is to wake up, take a shower, and drive down to the blood place without functioning coffee?
Or your doctor appt. is at 2 45 pm and they ask if you are fasting. yeah right.

I'm really a grump without coffee. I can't stand to sit in the blood draw place, listening to kids watching videos on their mom's phones, sniffling and snotting, people in wrong lines, people who don't understand English, smelly ass people. Ah hell, you get what I mean.

My A1C is around 5. What gets me is the waste of money. I have to check in 3 different places before I go to the lab, and my doctor sent the orders with me. The I have to give my orders to the receptionist in the lab.

If it is 5, why are they testing every six months, that seems unneeded?

Finally got a decent crew put together and my foreman gives me his notice. Says I work him too much

Latest posts

Back