last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Elk season opens tomorrow. And it looks like I'm gonna take Thursday and Friday off to hunt

Elk season opens tomorrow. And it looks like I'm gonna take Thursday and Friday off to hunt
Tennessee now has an all season, it's a draw hunt. Elk were reintroduced several years ago over North of Knoxville. I'm happy deer hunting and my new passion, duck hunting. 2 Reelfoot hunts booked and one to Arkansas.

Did you see where Oprah and Beto are going to get all guns confiscated within 6 years. We need to invest in a body bag company.

Last edited:
Body bags stop the buzzards from eating the remains. Let 'em rot, this is a civil war in the making.

And it will officially begin when Trump wins, the Left will go absolutely nutz.......

Tennessee now has an all season, it's a draw hunt. Elk were reintroduced several years ago over North of Knoxville. I'm happy deer hunting and my new passion, duck hunting. 2 Reelfoot hunts booked and one to Arkansas.
We have a perfect duck spot on tge River across from my house, I need to learn how to do it.

Customer just gave me three cords of already split and cured maple. In trade for 30 minutes of using my laser to survey his lot

Good Morning all you Demonrats out there, eat shit and die!

...and remember, when DJT IS reelected, put the barrel end in you mouth and S L O W L Y pull the trigger, the anticipation will be exciting!!!
(But, Please, do it outside somewhere so no one has to clean up your mess, thank you.)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back