last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Barrie, what are you doing that is exciting? I'm on my computer in the dark, so I won't wake my wife.

Had a semi throw a rock into my {newer} Cadillac, and put a chip whick started spidering right away. I have Safelite coming in an hour to replace the glass. I tried factory glass, because Safelite is known for cheap, rippling glass, but the insurance company declined my request. You can be sure I will be inspecting this glass closely before installing.

Had a semi throw a rock into my {newer} Cadillac, and put a chip whick started spidering right away. I have Safelite coming in an hour to replace the glass. I tried factory glass, because Safelite is known for cheap, rippling glass, but the insurance company declined my request. You can be sure I will be inspecting this glass closely before installing.
I haven't had any issues with safelite

Is Mossberg a quality rifle? My FIL left me a Montgomery Wards 410, made by Mossberg in, I think 1969.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back