last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what I am hoping, Chris and I need to talk.
Its yours if you want it, just pay electric for that meter. And some mechanic work. I could eventually get to finishing the apartment above the shop.

Busy day, so far. Put a starter on the mower. Made some reinforcement for a set of metal shelves. Built a new out-feed rail for my table saw.

Morning all. Trying to figure out how
Three months ago everyone was dying of coronavirus but now no one is yet everyone has it.

Morning Barrie.

Just spoke to my neighbor again, who is the leading respiratory therapist at our only local Level 1 Trauma Center. He says what the Dems are claiming about their ICU's being full of Covid patients is BULLSHIT. They are full from people postponing surgeries from the 3 month lockdown only.

Morning Barrie.

Just spoke to my neighbor again, who is the leading respiratory therapist at our only local Level 1 Trauma Center. He says what the Dems are claiming about their ICU's being full of Covid patients is BULLSHIT. They are full from people postponing surgeries from the 3 month lockdown only.

Good morning Mark, I'm not surprised at all.

Morning all. Trying to figure out how

Three months ago everyone was dying of coronavirus but now no one is yet everyone has it.

Not everyone, I don't have it.
Was tested last week.

I don't believe anyone I know that had/has it !

Latest posts

Back