last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am taking my camera with a telephoto lens to watch the protest. I have already reminded the police that it is illegal for the protestors to enter the street. The property owner of the lot they that had planned to use, told them no. And we have a good chance of severe T storms that afternoon.

I am in rural Missouri in a town of 8,000. Only 23,000 in the county. We are 100 miles from a big city.
We have 570 in our town and 18,000 in the county. 40 miles from boise. We are a very conservative state which helps

FLORIDA SHERIFF: "The people in Polk County like guns, they have guns, I encourage them to own guns. — And if you try to break into their homes to steal, to set fires, I'm highly recommending they blow you back out of the house with their guns."

Morning all, if this video podts, this is downtown boise and this is why we don't have a problem

So I didn't know it but idaho stand your ground laws includes your vehicle, business and your home. You can use deadly force to stop a threat to you or your family.

So I didn't know it but idaho stand your ground laws includes your vehicle, business and your home. You can use deadly force to stop a threat to you or your family.
Same in Arizona.

The Latin Kings are a large and powerful criminal gang in Chicago they have sent out an SOS that if anyone comes into their hoods trying to loot businesses or burn down buildings they will not only attack them but also then they will also turn them into authorities after they have finished beating them. This is a serious threat because the Latin Kings are one of the largest, most powerful gangs in the city. They are highly organized, have a violent reputation and have controlled large territories with an iron fist for decades and they ironically have a history with not co operating with authorities.

Latest posts

Back