last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting tired of these long days. Dug a house pad today. I hate tree roots.
20200528_184747.jpg

Evening Chris.

Looks like you are keeping that new excavator working.
Thats my old excavator but yes the new one has been working daily. It stays behind my foremans truck, this one used to but its nice to be able to split up and work two jobs at once.

Evening Rusty, raining here again.
Clearing off here. Supposed to be nice for a week. Up early tomorrow, taking my stepson to a Dr. appt. out of town. I have been rearranging my wood shop. Getting ready to build an assembly table. Motor on one of my band saws just hums now and won't start. I have three different size band saws set up for different things.

Clearing off here. Supposed to be nice for a week. Up early tomorrow, taking my stepson to a Dr. appt. out of town. I have been rearranging my wood shop. Getting ready to build an assembly table.

I put a Magnaflow exhaust system on my truck today and some mud flaps.

Hopefully I can mow the lawn tomorrow afternoon.

I also have three scroll saws, 2 16", 1 22". Two drill presses, table saw, router table, and lots of hand tools.
Too wet to mow here. Maybe Saturday.

I have one of those $99 table saws under the bench. Guess I will see if that motor will fit the band saw.

Latest posts

Back