last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I volunteered the scrambler to bestop for the photo shoot on the beach in San Diego he had volunteered his tj. I could barely handle 30 minutes talking to him, we were stuck together all day. He was way better than me at everything in life and knew everything there ever was to know about jeeps. Just ask him.
I always assume that guys who act like that are just covering up the fact they have very small penises...but what do I know...😇

When I volunteered the scrambler to bestop for the photo shoot on the beach in San Diego he had volunteered his tj. I could barely handle 30 minutes talking to him, we were stuck together all day. He was way better than me at everything in life and knew everything there ever was to know about jeeps. Just ask him.

Agreed.

Over the last few days, the price processors are paying for beef has dropped from $1.55 a lb, to $.91 . Bet we don't see any price reduction.

Beef here has been well below a buck for more than a month. That's why there is a shortage, no one is selling

Pressure washed both new trucks. Can't wait to have them in service.
20200524_203815.jpg

Latest posts

Back