last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate getting physicals and going to the dentist. I think I've bought the dentist an in ground pool and groto. Dr visit today blood pressure up, not nucular but she showed concern. Have to monitor that daily for three weeks. They did an EKG and she said I have some irregular patterns. Can't wait to get my blood work back. Made it to 69 and not taking any meds, hope it stays that way.

I hate getting physicals and going to the dentist. I think I've bought the dentist an in ground pool and groto. Dr visit today blood pressure up, not nucular but she showed concern. Have to monitor that daily for three weeks. They did an EKG and she said I have some irregular patterns. Can't wait to get my blood work back. Made it to 69 and not taking any meds, hope it stays that way.

Do what the Doctor says Tom. :poke stick:

I still think something will keep old sleepy eye from getting the nomination and Hillary swoops in last minute to save the demoncratic party at the convention...just a gut feeling.

Sold two of our cows today, gonna replace them once I find the breed I want, it's either gonna be black Angus or hereford.

Latest posts

Back