last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got fucked by the same cop again that impounded my other truck, this time is was my foreman towing a flat bed trailer with our small asphalt roller on it. I didn't know that a pickup truck was a big rig but I guess all the same bullshit applies. According to the Sheriff anything over 10k and I need to pay for a weight sticker on a combined vehicle weight. Hell the truck alone weighs 12k with the utility bed so its overweight before I even put a trailer behind it according to the cop. GOt a ticket for being 9k overweight, Fine for this is only about 4k. I guess before any you start a business you might want to read every law that the state has put out just so you follow them. I asked the cop if I could get a warning or a fixit ticket and he said this was my warning. I am starting to not like these cops around here.

Just got fucked by the same cop again that impounded my other truck, this time is was my foreman towing a flat bed trailer with our small asphalt roller on it. I didn't know that a pickup truck was a big rig but I guess all the same bullshit applies. According to the Sheriff anything over 10k and I need to pay for a weight sticker on a combined vehicle weight. Hell the truck alone weighs 12k with the utility bed so its overweight before I even put a trailer behind it according to the cop. GOt a ticket for being 9k overweight, Fine for this is only about 4k. I guess before any you start a business you might want to read every law that the state has put out just so you follow them. I asked the cop if I could get a warning or a fixit ticket and he said this was my warning. I am starting to not like these cops around here.
Sorry to hear Chris, sounds like it is time to get out of California.

Just did payroll too, I have a couple guys milking a much of overtime from me. I am not a happy camper today. Makes me want to close the company down when I move. Tired of this crap.

blk pntys.png
Hopefully I can get a smile on your frown today Chris...

Latest posts

Back