last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm bitter today, just got to my office and have a bill sitting here from the county. They just started a new tax and they are taxing what they think is the assessed value of my company with late charges because I never received a bill in the first place. I have to give the county a grand or they will seize my property. I am now wondering what other government agency is going to contact me for free money.

I'm bitter today, just got to my office and have a bill sitting here from the county. They just started a new tax and they are taxing what they think is the assessed value of my company with late charges because I never received a bill in the first place. I have to give the county a grand or they will seize my property. I am now wondering what other government agency is going to contact me for free money.

Damn Chris you are not having any luck.

Dam who did you piss off.

You got plans for the long weekend?
Off tomorrow, going to cut the grass and change the valve cover gasket on the Grand Cherokee.
Was supposed to go to a big car show event in the city tomorrow afternoon. Don't think it's going to happen with all the rain we are getting. Saturday going to help a buddy change a cross member in his truck.

Latest posts

Back