last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today.

002.JPG

So far our news has failed all winter. Supposed to get 3 inches of snow last night and another 2 today. So far it's clear and dry outside

Good morning, finally woke up to some snow. Got about an inch. In other news I hurt like hell, I spent the last two days putting new flooring in the ice cream shop. First time doing concrete floors over wood subflooring but looks pretty neat.

Good morning, finally woke up to some snow. Got about an inch. In other news I hurt like hell, I spent the last two days putting new flooring in the ice cream shop. First time doing concrete floors over wood subflooring but looks pretty neat.
What about floor flex, will that effect the concrete?

What about floor flex, will that effect the concrete?
My subflooring is 1-1/2" thick. I used the same method they have been using in homes out here, metal lath down then Custom brand levelquick RS at 1/2" thick. Supposedly it holds up. We will see. My floor doesn't flex much at all now anyway so hoping for the best.

So my inlaws watched our kids for a couple hours today and when my wife picked them up my oldest told her what she learned today. My inlaws taught her that it is ok not like president trump and that he is a bully. We are gonna have to have a talk.

Latest posts

Back