Just because...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you just call me a Chevy? I can make it home on my own thank you very much!

If you had to depend on a cavalier to get you home you may be better off trying to make it on your own.

I had a Cavalier once, it blew the head gasket on the way home from buying it.

I'm sure they still sell them?

I'm sure they still sell them?
If you paid attention to ANYTHING I say, I mentioned I keep losing sunglasses, which is why I now wear Timberlands that I find at Ross. Because they are $9, polarized, and pretty scratch resistant. When I lose them, I go buy another pair.

If you paid attention to ANYTHING I say, I mentioned I keep losing sunglasses, which is why I now wear Timberlands that I find at Ross. Because they are $9, polarized, and pretty scratch resistant. When I lose them, I go buy another pair.
Quit losing your shit, loser! LOL

Loser = someone who loses things

What did you say? I wasn't paying attention.

Fake Oakleys are like fake tits. You know they're fake, but they still serve their purpose

Latest posts

Back