Media

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Republican Senator John Kennedy

"I'm not saying that this is accurate, but I can read a poll, and the American people have concluded that President Biden is old, and he needs soup and an early bedtime," the senator said.
"They have concluded that Vice President Harris is not capable — that when her IQ gets to 75, she should sell," he continued. "Again, I'm not saying that's fair or accurate, but that's the conclusion today that the American people have reached. They’re pretty disgusted."

Ford announced today that they are suspending the latest $12 million they had planned to spend on EVs. Dealers and the factories are getting loaded up with EVs that they can't sell. It is estimated that if EVs would take over the market 50% of dealers would close. Dealers make most of their money in the shop and they figure EVs would not need enough repairs for them to make it.

driving ev.PNG

Watching another FBI "whtewash" An agent claiming he found the bomb at the Atlanta olympics even though the official records say that Richard Jewell did. They hounded that poor man for three months and even told the news media that he was the bomber. But the show mentions none of the lies they told. He was under 24 hour watch for 88 days. They searched his home several times. His wife says he quit taking are of his diabetes and died at 44. Jewell had nothing to do with it. They did not even apologize when they caught the real bomber.

If a conservative doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one.
If a liberal doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.
If a conservative is a vegetarian, he doesn't eat meat.
If a liberal is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.
If a conservative is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation. A liberal wonders who is going to take care of him..
If a conservative doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels. Liberals demand that those they don't like be shut down.
If a conservative is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church. A liberal non-believer wants any mention of God and Jesus silenced.
If a conservative decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it.. A liberal demands that the rest of us pay for his.
If a conservative reads this, he'll post it. A liberal will delete it because he's "offended."

Supposedly during his tenure he was an advocate of reducing the prison population. You’d think there were more worthy candidates for early release/pardon than 40 killers.
Quote:
Louisiana's outgoing anti-prison Democratic Governor John Bel Edwards pardons 56 inmates - including 40 MURDERERS - after shortening sentences and increasing paroles in a bid to lose the state's position as the country's biggest jailer
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ter_mailonline

The I read the news and the more I see on the news I almost believe that these wack job Democrats want this country to fall into revolution.

https://nypost.com/2023/11/29/news/s...-all-hostages/

Quote:
Mosab Hassan Yousef — the son of Sheikh Hassan Yousef — has called for Israel to give Hamas a time frame to release all the hostages or says they should kill its leaders, including his father.

“Israel cannot continue like this…Hamas must have a timeframe – a month or two or six months – to return the hostages and if they don’t return the hostages within the time frame, Israel must execute top Hamas leaders in prison, especially the mass murderers,” he said in a 10-minute video posted to X on Tuesday.

“When I say execute top leaders, I mean no exceptions, that includes my own father,” he continued. “I made a mistake, 10 or 15 years ago when I saved his life many times…He was supposed to die for his actions. I saved his life. Things did not change, things got worse.”
Quote:
Yousef said he disagreed with Israel’s compromise of releasing prisoners in exchange for hostages, because the former inmates would go on to kill “many more innocent people” and that the criminals shouldn’t be “rewarded” for their crimes.
Courageous man, good to see someone with some honor and decency in spite of his upbringing.

Latest posts

Back