last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's the reason I'm selling off my homes here before I leave. Don't want an across country headache

Ah, SJC. Love the place. My sister lived there for years. I use to take the Harley down there at least once a month also.
It is a great little town, but it's getting crowded. We're just holding on to that house for a) in case we decide to move back there or b) it's a nice little nest egg.

All I got to say is fuck california and fuck the greedy federal government.

Just did my taxes and since I was smart and tried paying off old debt instead of getting new debt I was rewarded with a bill of well over 100k. Problem is I used that money to pay off equipment for my company and now the proceeds of the equity in my rental house I just sold will have to be given to the government. Then next year when I get to pay capital gains tax on my proceeds of my rental house I will have to sell some equipment that I paid off last year. They fuck me coming and going. Only one who wins is the government.

I was told my income tax rate is low at 38%. Fuck you jerry brown and the bullet train to your asshole.

It is a great little town, but it's getting crowded. We're just holding on to that house for a) in case we decide to move back there or b) it's a nice little nest egg.
Until you sell it and have to give 100k to the feds.

Not rubbing anything in, but I just got my taxes done for the last time ever. I can now toss all my tax forms and not worry about keeping dumb papers.
Are you about to hang yourself? It's one of two certain things in life you can't avoid.

Supposed to hit 90 here in a day or two

Latest posts

Back