last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was very nice my mom got to see the eclipse with us. She turns 90 in June. She'd been in and out of the hospital and rehab 4 times since Thanksgiving. She just got home for the first time in several months a week and a half ago and is doing better.

Last edited:
Mornin' people.

Took a nap, woke up and I guess the Ecipse is still going on... it is still dark, even at almost 3....
We need to sacrifice a Virgin !!!!

Oh, wait, it's 3am. Never mind, probably couldn't find one anyway.

Almost time for Brekfast!!!

My flight was delayed from Dayton to Charlotte... so they rebooked me Dayton to Charlotte to Miami to Phoenix and then there were no shuttles available to get from Phoenix to Cottonwood. So I called and rebooked to tomorrow to a super early flight from Dayton to Charlotte to Phoenix and was able to get a shuttle that gets me home by late afternoon.

Last edited:
Obviously everyone who was originally on my flight this morning is trying to rebook to the one I got on for tomorrow because they're offering money now to switch tomorrows flight. I'm not accepting so hopefully enough people will accept so they don't start bumping. Everything is blooming here and after being outside all day yesterday my allergies are awful. I just want to get back to Cottonwood 😫

I have two ways to get to Boise from my house, one us through emmett which I have to backroad a few miles to get through town. The other is all highway but has a 5 mile long steep grade to get over the mountain. Towing my excavator with my Ram dually I get 2.6 mpg climbing that grade. Costs me 9 bucks to get up that hill. That and maxing out all my temp guages on the dash.

Latest posts

Back