last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's good
It is 35 outside
And I have a sick puppy

Its 35 here as well.

Scout, how do you like your hexclad? We love ours.

I love the Hexclad. I only have 4 of them but i bought my most frequently used sizes. I've noticed that it's best to heat the pan up and then add the oil. I can get a good sear on meat that way.

I love the Hexclad. I only have 4 of them but i bought my most frequently used sizes. I've noticed that it's best to heat the pan up and then add the oil. I can get a good sear on meat that way.
Ive never had anything that cook that good. Im impressed.

Evening all. Put new shoes on my old dodge. Shes wearing 37s now with Thuren long travel suspension. Finally rides like a decent truck after all these years.
20240406_162941.jpg

Good morning. I can't get used to the time difference.

Has anyone heard from Rusty?

I just called Rusty's number and spoke with who I assume is his wife and she said he is home but very sick,( low hemoglobin).

She told me that tomorrow she is going to try and get him in the hospital and get some test done.

My mom waited til the doctors office opened instead of going to the ER, needless she never made it to the doctors. Died at 59 back in 2013. You never know how close to death you are. We are weak creatures.

My mom waited til the doctors office opened instead of going to the ER, needless she never made it to the doctors. Died at 59 back in 2013. You never know how close to death you are. We are weak creatures.

She did tell me that they did go to the ER and whatever it is that he gets infusions for is low.

Latest posts

Back