last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need new shocks for my ram and the ones i want are almost 4k. Whos gonna buy them for me?

L & P repair is right up there with drywall, mudding and taping.

I'm getting my spare bedroom ready for my queen bed to King bed swap. I went to offer up and bought a king headboard, took it home and found out it was for an Eastern King bed, instead of my needed Cal King bed. Every inch matters in order to set it on a wall with adjoining nightstands, so I cut it down 8" to 73", which is perfect for a Cal King. This frame was probably 50 years old, based on the flathead screws and square nuts. Well, so far, so good with the cuts. Now, I just have to paint it to match the existing Ethan Allen furniture in the bedroom. Since I'm moving the bed to the long wall, I also have to remove the TV and place it on the opposite wall, which of course, means I need to snake down new power to hide the cords behind the TV. Then, I can patch and paint the room. What an exhausting chunk of work, just because of the Sleep Number bed that I got mama for her birthday present.

Latest posts

Back