last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_6042.JPG
Dam right I voted.

Evening John, so did I, just got home from the Mexican restaurant, I'm stuffed, time for a nap. LOL
Yeah I hear you. Well my start just shit the bed with her winning here.

Good morning John, it looks like the people have spoken, enough of the same old shit.
Exactly. These people around here are so blind to what Hillary is and what she was going to continue to do to our country that they can't believe that trump beat her. I heard one lady say it's unacceptable and unamerican. I asked her when she wanted me to help her pack.

Exactly. These people around here are so blind to what Hillary is and what she was going to continue to do to our country that they can't believe that trump beat her. I heard one lady say it's unacceptable and unamerican. I asked her when she wanted me to help her pack.

LOL, if she leaves it's no loss to America.

LOL, if she leaves it's no loss to America.
Exactly. I really can't wait to move out of Maryland. Hopefully by march I'll have everything paid off and head to myrtle beach.

America has spoken
time to get that murderous homicidal maniac in shackles.
and obummer dont let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.. i hope it crushes your head.

Latest posts

Back