last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning.

Why did you cancel, besides being locked down, no restaurants, no guns, no bullets and smiles are frowned upon?
....mabe because they tend to put avacados on everything they do eat.

Today is December 7th

...and on five sites ( inclusive of this one ) that I visit and at times post, No one has even mentioned it.

It is sad as most seem to forget what this Country has gone thru pulled together and defeated !

DECEMBER 7TH 1941

If any of you have visited the USS Arizona you could not forget. I have been there at least ten times.

….the 'Arizona' lies there at rest and the 'Missouri' is also there, "Where it began and where it ended".

Ken
Sua Sponte
RLTW

Last edited:
Today is December 7th

...and on five sites ( inclusive of this one ) that I visit and at times post, No one has even mentioned it.

It is sad as most seem to forget what this Country has gone thru pulled together and defeated !

DECEMBER 7TH 1941

If any of you have visited the USS Arizona you could not forget. I have been there at least ten times.

….the 'Arizona' lies there at rest and the 'Missouri' is also there, "Where it began and where it ended".

Ken
Sua Sponte
RLTW
We're being conditioned to forget history. Or at least, history is not relevant unless it supports a particular agenda or narrative.

Latest posts

Back