last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My cousin has 2 tickets for the 2018 SUPER BOWL, both box seats. He paid $2,500 for each ticket, but he didn't realize last year when he bought them, that it was going to be the same day of his wedding. If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place...It's at Temple of God Church at 3pm. Her name is Michelle she is 5'6 about 135lbs, good cook and loves to cuddle.... she'll be the one in the white puffy dress !!! Enjoy !!!

I'll have to check with my wife.
But if she doesn't mind then I'm in.

Happy Monday everyone. Now go to work so I can have peace and quiet, especially when I head out to Costco. And stay away from my free samples!
Love the sample freebies and $1.50 hot dog at Costco...and yeah, some folks act like they've never eaten before while waiting for samples at Costco...looks like the line of scrimmage at the Super Bowl.

I just picked up the wheels and tires I bought for the charger and the international. I'm excited

Costco sent me a 50% off on all parts at the Cadillac dealer. I bought a set of all weather rubber floor mats, which are way easier to clean and hold water, for half off. I spent $95 instead of the normal price of $190. Well worth it. I also bought a few bottles of wax and cleaners for $6 a piece. That Costco auto program is really cool, and my $700 cash card is enroute as well.

What brand mats? I have weathertech in all my trucks and live them

Latest posts

Back