last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dallas thing sucked, those were good friends of my friends.

This morning i went to the shop and painted one of my trailers. Now im gonna do some work on my hay barn.

I primed the car-hauler but need to get a coat of black enamel on it, ya want to come do that ?

I primed the car-hauler but need to get a coat of black enamel on it, ya want to come do that ?
No thanks, i went oil based on mine. I guess ill see how long this coat lasts, i wish they could put decent paint on trailers. Dont know ehy it is so hard.

No thanks, i went oil based on mine. I guess ill see how long this coat lasts, i wish they could put decent paint on trailers. Dont know ehy it is so hard.
Oli based? Who's product?
was it sprayed or brushed !

My trailer IS older, nota show thing just functional and Heavy duty. Was used to haul equipment, back hoes/small excavators....

Oli based? Who's product?
was it sprayed or brushed !

My trailer IS older, nota show thing just functional and Heavy duty. Was used to haul equipment, back hoes/small excavators....
I used the gallon jug from tractor supply in gloss black, u sed a cabinet roller and it turned out good. As good or better than a factory trailer paint job. My brother used the same paint years ago on his and its holding up strong. Not bad for 25 bucks on sale this week.

Ill get the brand when i go to my shop today.

Not sure how much longer ill be contracting at this rate, will probably pull the plug and shut down for a while til the economy picks up. Its costing way more than we are making to stay open. Weve lost about 75k in the last couple months.

You ever thought of digging a big trench, then installing two 40' Conex trailers, front to back, for an 80' underground target range and bomb shelter?

That is what I'd be building right now if I had the equipment and land to do it.

You ever thought of digging a big trench, then installing two 40' Conex trailers, front to back, for an 80' underground target range and bomb shelter?

That is what I'd be building right now if I had the equipment and land to do it.
Already researched it. Unless you really reinforce them they cave in. That and a 40 footer here is almost 10k.

This is the paint i used.
20221114_100841.jpg

Latest posts

Back