last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Temps are dropping some here, high fourties tonight, running in the 50's today.

So I thought I should go check my Garage. I use 'sticky traps' out there. I haven't been out there much due to how I feel, was I surprised; I had eleven mice and a tarantula in just four traps !!! So set out some new fresh ones and I'll see what we get. When it begins to cool off like this the damn mice start to migrate in... I like to have them caught in the sticky traps, they live there for a while until I can "punish" them. ...the bastards, they are probably liberals and desrerve a slow agonizing painful death, glad to be of service!!!!

Temps are dropping some here, high fourties tonight, running in the 50's today.

So I thought I should go check my Garage. I use 'sticky traps' out there. I haven't been out there much due to how I feel, was I surprised; I had eleven mice and a tarantula in just four traps !!! So set out some new fresh ones and I'll see what we get. When it begins to cool off like this the damn mice start to migrate in... I like to have them caught in the sticky traps, they live there for a while until I can "punish" them. ...the bastards, they are probably liberals and desrerve a slow agonizing painful death, glad to be of service!!!!
You need to set some life size ones at the Californicate border...just say in.

Raked leaves and munched the back yard, ran the vacuum and wet mopped the kitchen floor, washed the camper including the top, never got around to washing the car or truck...

Evening, just got home from feeding cows at my foremans property, 60 cows to keep track of on 100 acres, have to count the bastards to make sure they are still there

Evening, just got home from feeding cows at my foremans property, 60 cows to keep track of on 100 acres, have to count the bastards to make sure they are still there
They would be easier to count in the freezer.

Latest posts

Back